Key Features of LG K20V
- Speed: The LG K20 V runs with an Android 7.0 Nougat operating system that is powered by a 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It runs on a speed of 1.4GHz on a 64-bit architecture. The speed is further helped by 2GB of RAM. It’s not the best but also not the worst size of RAM for a mobile phone. This is a good working speed for all types of apps.
- Clear Display: This model is capable of producing 720p HD display at a reasonable size of the 5.3-inch glass screen. It packs an IPS display screen with 277.06 DPI. It may not be the best out there but it is crystal clear nevertheless with a screen size that small.
- High-Resolution Camera: Compared to other Android models out there on the market, the LG K20 is quite competitive with its 13MP rear camera and a front-facing 5MP camera. It also is capable of video capturing of up to 1080p at 30fps.
- Incredible External Storage: The device provides users a maximum external memory storage of up to 2TB with a microSD card. That is a lot of files that you can put inside your smartphone.
- Fingerprint Sensor: It has a fingerprint scanner that is most helpful for security measures. It is one of the model’s features that most of its competitors lack.
One factor that can be considered as a disadvantage would be its limited internal storage space. It has a rather standard storage memory of 16GB which most android phones have.
It’s a reasonable storage space, but not also that generous compared to the other more expensive mobile phones
As can be seen from any phone review, the speed is always a determining factor if a smartphone is worth buying or not. No matter how much of a feature it can offer, it wouldn’t really matter much when the phone is slowly processing all these apps.
Other factors are of course involved, even design and colors. And in this case, this option is made of mostly black.
What most people don’t realize is that a processor of 1.4GHz quad-core with a sizeable 2GB of RAM is a good enough speed for a mobile phone. While most high-end mobile phones usually carry an octa-core like the Snapdragon 435 processor and with 4GB RAM, it doesn’t really utilize them all.
That is unless if you’re working on multiple apps at the same time. If that’s the case, then that would be a good sign to get a model with a higher processor speed and higher RAM. Another LG K20 V review will tell you exactly the same thing.