Key Features of LG Rebel LTE L44VL
- Minimalistic design: The front panel is gloss black with a silver trim, while the back one is dark grey. All the necessary buttons are located on the edges: the volume on the upper left, power button on the upper right, charge and headphone jacks on the bottom. All the buttons are floating. The speaker is located on the lower side of the back. The smartphone has a plastic construction. It is typical for models at this price range.
- Great performance: It has an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and is powered by a quad-core processor. Since it is 4G LTE cell phone with CDMA, the internet speed is great. The phone has a built-in voice command, the light sensor for detecting where your device is, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and even GPS navigation.
- Front and back cameras: The mobile device comes with a 5MP back camera and a 2MP front camera. Both feature multi-point autofocus, 720p video resolution, burst shot.
- 4.5-inch display: The IPS screen ensures clear and vibrant image. The touchscreen is also really responsive.
- Powerful battery: The battery capacity is 1940mAh. The standby time is up to 11 days. The battery lifetime is up to 9 hours when the phone is in active use.
- Storage capacity: It has 8 GB of internal storage and supports an external memory card of up to 32GB capacity.
In our LG Rebel LTE L44VL review, we’ve covered not only the features the phone comes with, but also its pros and cons. If you are looking for a smartphone with high-end specs and advanced features, but you are on a tight budget, then this device is the right choice for you. Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, 1.1 GHz quad core processor, and Bluetooth 4.1 – this is what you get with this android smartphone.
Even being made of plastic, the model is famous for its minimalistic design with floating buttons and ensures durability and comfort.