Key Features of LG Stylo 2 V
- Specifications: On unpacking –apart from the phone—you’ll find a USB data cable, removable battery plus a user manual.
- Battery: The battery has to be one of the most important features when buying a phone. With this device, you won’t have to worry about endless charging. Why? The battery is designed to last 20 solid hours depending on usage.
- Built-in Stylus: If you’re into taking notes ditch the paper & pen and pick this mobile phone. One of its unique features is the built-in stylus. Simply pull it out and have access to note taking apps.
- Camera: Because of the rear & front-facing camera this gadget allows you to take pictures & videos. However, with only 720 pixel the resolution is on the lower side. As a result, images aren’t as crisp.
- Screen size: Running on an Android operating system, expect decent viewing from the LG Stylo 2 V which has an impressive 5.7-inches LCD display.
- Audio jack: Unlike most smartphones which are no longer making room for headphones this phone has an audio jack at the bottom.
One of the major disadvantages of this model is a limited memory. If you’re looking to store a lot of music or images this phone might not work for you.
Another concern is the battery indicator. Though the battery itself lasts long the indicator for the battery level isn’t reliable. As a result, you’ll never know if your phone is supposed to be charged and unexpectedly running out of battery power often happens.
Also, the durability of the charger is questionable. The phone itself lasts long but the same can’t be said about the charger. It looks more like a cheap imitation and might break easily.
This LG Stylo 2 V review indicates that this phone ticks all the right boxes where price and durability are concerned. It has finger recognition which takes care of your security concerns. Though it doesn’t have much memory you have the option of inserting a MicroSD card to increase storage space. Overall, it’s a good phone.