Key Features of ZTE Stratos LTE Z819C
- Modern design with rounded corners: Besides the eye-catching design, the phone is well-built and easy to use. The construction is plastic. The necessary buttons are easy to access. The navigation buttons together with recent apps button and home key are located on the front panel. The power button is located on the right edge of the device, while the volume controls are on the left edge. You will find a headphone jack on the top of the device. The charging port is located on the bottom of the smartphone.
- High performance: Thanks to a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, the ZTE device shows a great performance. It outperforms other smartphones within this price category. It also has 4G LTE that ensures quick connection with the internet. Plus, it is equipped with a Bluetooth 4.0 and, Wi-Fi and GPS.
- 5-inch display: It has a good resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The quality of image is good. Moreover, it is enough for watching 780p videos. The touchscreen is pretty responsive.
- Front and back cameras: The mobile device features two cameras: 5 MP and 2 MP. The 5 MP camera is located on the back panel together with LED flashlight. The front camera has 2 MP capacity.
- Powerful battery: The phone is equipped with a 2300mAh battery with a long battery life. The standby time is up to 7 days, while the time of active use is around 15 hours.
- 8GB internal storage capacity: It is definitely enough for storing different apps on your phone, but in case you will need more you can upgrade it with an external memory card with up to 32 GB capacity.
We’ve done the ZTE Stratos LTE Z819C review to make your buying experience less stressful and time-consuming. That’s why we know everything about ZTE smartphone.
Even having a plastic construction, this device is highly recommended by our team and moreover by a majority of satisfied customers. High performance, powerful battery, 5-inch touchscreen and the modern design definitely worth your attention.